The gasoline blower is a reliable and multifunctional device which enables you to clean vast areas. Its operation relies on the work of this gas engine.
Gasoline vacuum cleaners have their particular advantages and pitfalls. It’s sensible to use them for cleaning large territories. When using the apparatus, security rules are respected. At the home, it is possible to utilize blowers in other instructions.
Scope of use
Garden vacuum cleaner can be used in the following instructions:
- To wash up leaves, twigs and other debris on lawns, backyard plots, lawns, parks;
- shredding plant residues for additional use as compost or compost (if the apparatus has this purpose );
- elimination of dust, shavings, sawdust and other contaminants on construction and industrial sites;
- blowing out components of computer equipment;
- clearing the subject of snow in winter;
- clean-up in metropolitan places (under thorny bushes, on northeast hills)
- drying walls following painting.
Advantages and disadvantages
Gasoline garden blowers-vacuum cleaners are distinguished by a number of undoubted benefits:
- Are not tied into a power supply;
- they’re distinguished by large productivity;
- allow you to clean vast places.
The disadvantages of gasoline devices are:
- The need to utilize fuel;
- compliance with safety steps;
- the existence of emissions to the environment;
- using protective equipment for its hearing and eyesight;
- increased sound and vibration level;
- substantial size and weight.
Important! Garden gasoline vacuum cleaner will not deal with moist leaves, cones and stones.
Modes of operation
Gasoline-powered garden vacuum cleaners work in the next modes:
In blowing manner, the most simple models of gasoline blowers are able to work. They permit you to collect leaves and other objects in a general pile otente.ru by means of a strong air flow. The mode is designed to clean the leaves by suction. Many versions provide an additional function, which would be to process leaves and other plant spores. Because of this, the volume of accumulated material is decreased, which can afterwards be used for mulching beds or planting crops for the winter.
Switching over requires one to switch off the blower, remove the nozzle, and put in a garbage bag.
When choosing a gas blower, you ought to be guided by the following technical features:
- Speed of air flow. Its typical value is 70-80 m/s, which is sufficient to wash dry leaves. It is ideal to get a device where the leak speed is flexible. This will allow you to pick up the style of operation and simplify the cleanup.
- Volume of air flow. This indicator characterizes the amount of air the device takes in suction mode. The average values of the quantity of air flow are from 500 to 900 m3/min. If a blower with lower values is preferred, it can be used only on small areas.
- Vibration level. Gasoline-powered apparatus are distinguished by a strong vibration of the body.
- Shredding ratio. The shredding factor indicates how much the volume of waste following its processing will alter. Usually for shredders it’s 10:1.
The capacity of the bag depends on how many times you will need to eliminate its contents. On sale there are models where this value is from 40 to 80 liters.
Having a garden vacuum cleaner equipped with a little bag, it is easier to work, but clean it much more frequently. This negatively impacts productivity and cleaning rate.