First of all, It’s necessary to determine that circular saw is Appropriate for a particular job, as by the design of the tool you will find:
- Stationary – really a machine, which is a saw mounted on a frame. Requires free space from the workshop, and sometimes another room. Designed such a circular saw for permanent processing of timber, and in large volumes.
- Table – the prior version in miniature, installed on another workbench or desk, is also employed for sawing a massive volume of wood, for example, during the building of the bath.
- Manual – a mobile device, intended for processing workpieces in various planes. This is the most typical sort of round saw, but the least powerful of the clarified. After functioning, it requires periodic break, and is used for sawing small quantities of substance.
Hand-held tool is more versatile than stationary variants. It costs much more economical, but under specific conditions is able to deal with the very same tasks, even with less efficiency. When picking it, you ought to be guided by the standards below.
According to the type of energy source, circular electrical saws are divided into 2 classes:
- Networked – they work out of a domestic electric system of 220 V. If we discuss professional machines, then they require a line of 380 V. The drawback of the connection alternative – the requirement to have an electricity grid in the place of work, as well as a hassle of operation because of the wire.
- Vacuum – operate in standalone mode, also require the presence of a socket, but to control the battery, so their radius of performance isn’t confined by anything. Based on battery power, they could work on a single charge not more than 50 minutes.
The second choice makes sense to buy only if for some reason it is not possible to utilize the mains saw. Form of work
Standard circular gears are designed for sawing wooden workpieces at different angles, however there are also special versions of the tool:
Submersible saws – come in handheld and stationary versions. Their difference lies in the fact that the saw blade in the initial position is over the workpiece, capable to descend to its own centre. This enables you to start cutting not with the edge of this substance, cut holes.
Metal circular saws are strong models that are equipped with stronger or abrasive discs. Capable of cutting sheet metal, pipes, profiles. Some of them manage wood both well.
The diameter of the disc directly is based on the power of this saw’s electric engine. The more powerful the tool, the larger the disk it is able to rotate, the more stable the rotation frequency of the latter, the more the length of constant operation, the less likely the wedge. In addition, strong generators enable you to process heavier substance, but in addition they are thicker. So, as an example, models at two kW generally weigh 7 kg, while 1.2 kilowatt – approximately 4 kg.
According to the energy saws can be divided as follows:
- Up to 0.8 kilowatt – low-powered tool for working with small workpieces.
- 0,8-1,2 kilowatt – the instrument of typical power, is able to deal with many household jobs.
- More than 1,2 kilowatt – generators for professional usage.
The Way to Pick out a circular saw: professional tips
The bigger the diameter of the disk, the stronger the electrical motor needs to function, the heavier the workpieces the saw can use. Seating diameter is just another parameter that determines whether a particular disk will fit the chosen saw. moyakovka.ru The most typical criteria here are 20 and 30 mm.
At higher speeds, less torque is needed for sawing, meaning dense material is a lot easier to deal with. Remember that with higher RPM the warmth of the substance at the place of touch with the saw increases, the same laminate or plastic requires less RPM. Ideally, it is much better to select a saw with adjustable speed.